**Before purchasing a parking permit, please consider sustainable transportation options such as riding a bike, riding a bus, carpooling, and/or walking to campus. Information about each of these campus access strategies is available on the parking website.**
A valid UNCG parking permit must be displayed at all times when parked on University property. Permit should be displayed on bottom left of back glass. For vehicles with tinted rear windows, please place on front windshield in the bottom left corner.
Employees have multiple permit options at various price points. PARKING PERMIT REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- Visit the parking office adjacent to the Walker Avenue Parking Deck, 506 Stirling Street.
- Complete and submit a parking permit registration form.
- USERNAME AND PASSWORD
- VEHICLE MAKE, MODEL, AND TYPE
- LICENSE PLATE NUMBER
- Eligible employees may choose cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, or pre-tax payroll deduction. With payroll deduction, the first month must be paid in advance by cash, check, MasterCard, or Visa.
- A permit will be issued. Please begin displaying the permit immediately.