The purpose of the Spartan Chariot campus loop shuttle service is to enhance campus safety while minimizing traffic congestion. Yellow buses operate on a campus loop so there is no need to move your car across campus between classes or meetings. To see Spartan Chariot schedules and to gather additional information, click through the sections below.
Monday – Wednesday
7:30 AM – 1:30 AM
Thursday – Friday
7:30 AM – 2:30 AM
5:30 PM – 2:30 AM
3:30 PM – 1:30 AM
• Stops are serviced at 30 minute intervals (Bus “A”).
• Sunday – Thursday, 5:30 PM – 11 PM, stops are serviced at 15 minute intervals (Bus “A” + Bus “B”).
Monday – Friday
7:30 AM – 10:30 PM
Saturday – Sunday
11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Spartan Chariot buses do not operate Saturday before 5:30pm, Sunday before 3:30pm, or during holidays, breaks, or summer sessions.
- In case of inclement weather, service could be delayed or canceled. To find out if buses are operating, please call (336) 334-5681.
- Chariot buses 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 22, 23, 24, 25, and 26 are equipped with a wheelchair lift.
- Park and Ride buses 6, 8, 9, 14, 19, and 21 are equipped with a wheelchair lift.
- For the safety and convenience of all riders, buses follow designated routes and schedules at all times. Please plan departures and returns carefully based on the bus schedule. Please do not ask drivers to make unscheduled stops. And please do not ask drivers to continue driving past normal operating hours.
- At night, you may wait in your vehicle until you see the bus, then flash your lights to get the driver’s attention before walking quickly to the designated bus stop. Please do not ask drivers to wait for you or to pick you up at any location other than a designated stop.
- Most stops are near emergency phones which connect directly to the police. Please be aware of your surroundings at all times. If you see anyone suspicious or if you feel unsafe at any time, go to the nearest phone to call for assistance: (336) 334-4444.
- For the health and safety of all passengers, bare skin and bare feet are not permitted. Shirt and shoes are required. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
- To request a safety escort please call UNCG Public Safety & Police, (336) 334-5963.
Routes and schedules have been developed in response to rider and driver feedback. If you have questions, suggestions, or comments about Spartan Chariot service, please call (336) 334-5681 or email email@example.com.