- ❖ All Spartan buses have hand sanitizer dispensers.
- ❖ All Spartan buses have shields around the drivers.
- ❖ Drivers are required to wear face coverings.
- ❖ Bus capacity will be reduced by 50% to allow for social distancing.
- ❖ Bus stops have been adjusted to help streamline service due to reduced capacity.
- ❖ Buses from the remote lots will run more frequently due to reduced capacity.
- ❖ Daily bus service hours have been shortened.
- ❖ The buses will be sanitized twice a day with an electrostatic sprayer and disinfectant.
- ❖ All students MUST wear a mask to ride on the bus.
About Park & Ride
Park & Ride is a shuttle service for commuters living off campus. The Park & Ride lot is less than 1 mile from campus, conveniently located across from the Greensboro Coliseum Complex at 1720 W. Gate City Blvd. The lot entry gate is accessible from W. Gate City Blvd., near the intersection of W. Gate City Blvd. and Chapman St./Coliseum Blvd. Commuter students, staff, and faculty with any valid UNCG parking permit may Park & Ride. All permit types are eligible except VB, EB, and RA permits.
Schedule and Stops
The Park & Ride lot is open Monday-Thursday 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM and Friday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM. All vehicles must be removed nightly before the gates are locked. Vehicles left in the lot after gates are locked will be ticketed and/or towed.
Shuttles operate Monday - Thursday 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM and Friday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM with stops at two designated campus locations: Spring Garden Street near Yum Yum Ice Cream and Spring Garden Street in front of the Graham Building. Shuttles depart the Park & Ride lot every 10 minutes during peak demand (7:30 AM - 6:40 PM) and every 15 minutes after 6:40 PM (Monday - Thursday only).
Extended evening service hours are provided Monday – Thursday with the last bus departing the Park & Ride lot for the final campus loop at 9:40 PM. On Fridays the last bus departs at 6:40 PM.