Parking and Construction Updates
Nursing and Instructional Building & Chiller Plant Construction
Due to the temporary loss of handicap accessible spaces during construction in the vicinity of Administration Drive, lot 14 near Carmichael, and lot 15 near Stone, additional temporary handicap accessible parking spaces have been designated in the following locations:
- 8 spaces in McIver Deck on level 1 to include 4 spaces near the McIver Street entrance on the south side of the deck closer to Sullivan Science and 4 spaces on the north side of the deck closer to the School of Music.
- 4 spaces in Walker Deck, level 3 on the east side near the elevator lobby.
- 6 spaces in Lot 5 on the west side of McNutt.
To better serve the new temporary handicap spaces in lot 5 next to the McNutt building and inside Walker Deck, new Spartan Chariot stops have been added to the campus loop shuttle effective Monday, March 12th. View the the updated route.
More temporary handicap accessible parking space additions are currently in progress:
- 2 spaces behind the Stone building (loading dock with a ramp to be built, accessible via the North Drive Extension service drive behind Petty building).
- 2 spaces behind the Petty building where the dumpsters were previously located.