Concerned about rising gas prices? Interested in saving money on your daily commute?
Share your ride with at least one other person and join the UNCG Carpool Club by purchasing a “Rideshare” permit to enjoy these benefits:
- Save money on gas by splitting the cost of fuel with riders.
- Minimize wear and tear on your vehicle by ride-sharing with other drivers.
- Share the cost of a parking rideshare permit between eligible carpool members (minimum two).
- Win prizes through the Zimride commute calendar
- Request one free daily permit per eligible carpool member per month for days when a member of the carpool may need to drive separately.
- Purchase up to four additional daily permits per eligible carpool member per month.
- Discounted Car Share membership.
- Free guaranteed emergency ride home.
- Premium reserved carpool parking spaces (reserved until 10am Monday-Friday), located in Lots 1, 5, 7, 8N, 13, 25A, and 51.
- Complimentary reserved vanpool parking for PART vanpool groups.
EIGHT PARKING PERMITS ELIGIBLE FOR CARPOOL CLUB MEMBERSHIP:
|A||for faculty/staff; valid in A lots||
|B||for residential students; valid in B lots||
|C||for commuter students; valid in C lots||
|E||for use at Park & Ride||
|K||for use in Oakland Deck||
|M||for use in McIver Deck||
|for residential students of Spartan Village and Lofts on Lee; valid in VB lots 1, 1A and 1C||
|W||for use in Walker Deck||
To qualify for Carpool Club membership, each participant must agree to the following terms:
- Must be an employee or currently enrolled student to participate.
- Carpool membership application must be signed by all members.
- All members of a carpool must register with UNCG Zimride at https://www.zimride.com/uncg and use the Zimride commute calendar to log carpool activity.
- All members of a carpool share a single carpool permit and the permit must be displayed at all times when a carpool vehicle is parked on University property.
- No member of a carpool may purchase or use another parking permit, except daily scratch-off permits issued to specific carpool members for use during days when a member of the carpool may need to drive separately.
- Anyone found in violation of parking regulations is subject to standard enforcement including revocation of parking privileges.
Please email email@example.com for more information.