Concerned about gas prices? Interested in saving money on your daily commute?
Share your ride with at least one other person and join the UNCG Carpool Club by purchasing a “Rideshare” permit to enjoy these benefits:
- ❖ Save money on gas by splitting the cost of fuel with riders.
- ❖ Minimize wear and tear on your vehicle by ride-sharing with other drivers.
- ❖ Share the cost of a parking rideshare permit between eligible carpool members (minimum two).
- ❖ Win prizes through the Share the Ride NC commute calendar.
- ❖ Request one free daily permit per eligible carpool member per month for days when a member of the carpool may need to drive separately.
- ❖ Purchase up to four additional daily permits per eligible carpool member per month.
- ❖ A - for faculty/staff; valid in A lots
- ❖ B - for residential students; valid in B lots
- ❖ C - for commuter students; valid in C lots
- ❖ E - for use at Park & Ride
- ❖ K - for use in Oakland Deck
- ❖ M - for use in McIver Deck
- ❖ VB - for residential students of Spartan Village and Lofts on Lee; valid in VB lots 1, 1A and 1C
- ❖ W - for use in Walker Deck
How to Qualify for a Carpool Club Membership
- ❖ Must be an employee or currently enrolled student to participate.
- ❖ Carpool membership application must be signed by all members.
- ❖ All members of a carpool must register with Share the Ride NC and use the STRNC commute calendar to log carpool activity.
- ❖ All members of a carpool share a single carpool permit and the permit must be displayed at all times when a carpool vehicle is parked on University property.
- ❖ No member of a carpool may purchase or use another parking permit, except daily scratch-off permits issued to specific carpool members for use during days when a member of the carpool may need to drive separately.
- ❖ Anyone found in violation of parking regulations is subject to standard enforcement including revocation of parking privileges.
Please email email@example.com for more information.